SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Magpul optic mount for X22 10/22 stock
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Magpul optic mount for X22 10/22 stock Login/Join 
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted
I may have gone a little nuts for .22s this weekend. Bought an S&W Victory, a Tactical Solutions barrel for it, a Tactical Solutions X-Ring bull barrel for the 10/22 and I'm thinking I need a can.

One thing I KNOW I need (or really REALLY think I need) is an RDS. I was hitting a 3/4 sized IDPA steel target at around 75 yds fairly regularly, but then the glasses would fog up or I'd lose that 'sweet spot' in the bifocals. LOL

Has anyone stuck that Magpul "scout" mount on their 10/22? And what RDS did you use with it?

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16188 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fight, Build, Destroy.
Sappers Lead the Way!!
Picture of Zacsquatch
posted Hide Post
Have one on mine and used a Sig Romeo 4 on it for a little bit and wasn't a fan of it. Too
bulky and I had issues losing the dot in the tube from that distance. I'm trying an open top sight next, Vortex or Leupold Deltapoint.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Zacsquatch,

Trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up

Posts: 4597 | Location: Winchester, KY | Registered: December 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a Holosun 407c on my son's 10/22

His is the green one.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post