SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Fostech
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fostech Login/Join 
posted
Anyone using a Fostech trigger? Is it worth the price and does it function as advertised? May be a moot question if they get banned long with bump stocks!

He Is No Fool Who Gives What He Cannot Keep,
To Gain That Which He Cannot Lose!

Posts: 593 | Location: central nebraska | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have binary triggers from both FosTech and Franklin Armory and purchased them when they first came out. I put the Franklin Armory Gen III trigger into the MPX and it has worked out well. The FosTech at the required a specialized BCG that came with the trigger or required you to modify your existing BCG. If I recall correctly they have since addressed that issue. I haven't tried to FosTech, yet, but function check appears good.

Posts: 597 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: September 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Wreckless
posted Hide Post
Fair warning on Fostech. I tried to get RMA/Customer Service from them with zero percent response to my plight. FWIW I like the product but am not a fan of the service.

La Dolce Vita

Posts: 543 | Location: SW Florida & SNJ | Registered: July 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fostech sells the replacement part that will convert a gen 1 trigger to use a regular full auto profile bcg. Yes, they work as advertised. I can't answer if it is worth it, do you want the ability to fire quickly with out all the NFA cost and scrutiny, that is up to you to decide?

Posts: 1491 | Registered: December 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Put the Fostech in a Spikes Tactical Crusader.
Only had it out once.

Nice for shooting a precision second shot, no jerking of the trigger.
Shoot one target, move to the next and fire with release of the trigger.

For mimicking full auto fire, naw just a waste of ammo. Requires you to pull the trigger all the way back to stage it for the second shot.

Think with a little bit of fiddling and know how you could improve the reset for the second shot.
There was a YouTube video showing how to improve the trigger. Need to look for it, hope they haven't taken it down.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post