SIGforum
Fostech

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/630601935/m/7010072044

April 09, 2018, 01:11 PM
prairiefire
Fostech
Anyone using a Fostech trigger? Is it worth the price and does it function as advertised? May be a moot question if they get banned long with bump stocks!

He Is No Fool Who Gives What He Cannot Keep,
To Gain That Which He Cannot Lose!
April 09, 2018, 10:20 PM
choang3
I have binary triggers from both FosTech and Franklin Armory and purchased them when they first came out. I put the Franklin Armory Gen III trigger into the MPX and it has worked out well. The FosTech at the required a specialized BCG that came with the trigger or required you to modify your existing BCG. If I recall correctly they have since addressed that issue. I haven't tried to FosTech, yet, but function check appears good.
April 10, 2018, 03:34 PM
Wreckless
Fair warning on Fostech. I tried to get RMA/Customer Service from them with zero percent response to my plight. FWIW I like the product but am not a fan of the service.

La Dolce Vita
April 10, 2018, 09:14 PM
Super Shooter
Fostech sells the replacement part that will convert a gen 1 trigger to use a regular full auto profile bcg. Yes, they work as advertised. I can't answer if it is worth it, do you want the ability to fire quickly with out all the NFA cost and scrutiny, that is up to you to decide?
April 12, 2018, 09:14 PM
kimber1911
Put the Fostech in a Spikes Tactical Crusader.
Only had it out once.

Nice for shooting a precision second shot, no jerking of the trigger.
Shoot one target, move to the next and fire with release of the trigger.

For mimicking full auto fire, naw just a waste of ammo. Requires you to pull the trigger all the way back to stage it for the second shot.

Think with a little bit of fiddling and know how you could improve the reset for the second shot.
There was a YouTube video showing how to improve the trigger. Need to look for it, hope they haven't taken it down.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021