SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Ruger releases short barrel rif.... er, short barrel PC carbine pistol
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ruger releases short barrel rif.... er, short barrel PC carbine pistol Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I see several people recommend the Stribog. I know nothing about it, in an area that I have lots of different guns. Does it use a proprietary mag? The website doesn't actually say anything about that. Edited to add...yes, I figured that. someone needs to make a glock lower and it might be a winner...

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 10966 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not really my cup of tea, but I bet it's a huge seller. At least till the newness wears off.

Posts: 934 | Location: WV | Registered: May 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pale Horse:
I love my Scorpion Micro but if this was available when I bought the CZ I might have got it instead. I’ve got a lot of Glock mags already so I would have saved a ton between mags and the base price.

The CZ looks cooler though and now I’m invested so I have no plans to sell it.

Palmetto State's AK-V uses mags that are supposed to be compatible with the Scorpion, and have metal feed lips.

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
and the point of that in the context of this thread would be?

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 10966 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Love it, but I also love 9mm carbines/PCC’s/sub gun’s. I’ve got a Scorpion that I love, and I also have a Ruger PC Carbine. I think the PC Charger pistol would be a super neat truck piece.

IDPA ESP SS

Posts: 964 | Location: Nashville, TN | Registered: January 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ruger is seriously trying to out-ugly itself with every iteration of this travesty.

First the "bent" plastic stock.
Then the vertically off-center railed forearm.
Now a pug version.

This is the Pontiac Aztec of guns.

Posts: 4690 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post