SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Stag Arms sale
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stag Arms sale Login/Join 
Picture of 1lieutenant
posted
Not sure if this the place for this, but it is rifle related.

Stag Arms is having a Black Friday sale. 20% off non sale items
Bought a nickel boron coated bcg m16 configuration. $74.
Also a piston upper for low $500. Seemed like some pretty good deals. Hope they are not going under.

Steve

Posts: 996 | Location: Central CT | Registered: November 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1lieutenant:
Hope they are not going under.

Me too. I've had a Stag for probably 10 or 12 years and it's been a great rifle.

Posts: 937 | Location: WV | Registered: May 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
I'm sure they'll do fine. They've always made a solid rifle for the price.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1lieutenant
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
I'm sure they'll do fine. They've always made a solid rifle for the price.

I hope so. This gun manufacturer in this not so friendly state has lost a lot of local sales.

My Stag M4 has been a solid rifle for 8 years and 5K+ rounds including a lot of steel case ammo when ammo was hard to find. Never a hiccup and quite accurate.

Bought the BCG just because of the good price. Original is working just fine. Bought the piston driven upper, just because.

Steve

Posts: 996 | Location: Central CT | Registered: November 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
I've had a Stag Model 1 for about 8 or 9 years, I'll keep it forever, or whatever. Rock solid!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
I’ve always liked my Stag 16” upper. I remember they ran into a legal snag a few years back, glad to have them around.

Posts: 6176 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
The original owner was forced to sell the company after some firearm's violations a year or so back.

Great pricing on lowers.

http://www.courant.com/busines...20160301-column.html

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
I’ve had a stag for several years. Good rifle.
Weren’t they the only manufacturer of a sho’nuff left handed AR at one time?

Posts: 6308 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post