SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Red Dot for Ruger PC9
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Red Dot for Ruger PC9 Login/Join 
posted
Looking for suggestions/recommendations for a red dot for my PC9. Purely a fun/range gun. What has worked for you? Thanks, Tom

Posts: 32 | Registered: May 21, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
I have Aimpoint T1s, Holoson and Primary Arms red dots, none have ever failed me. The Aimpoint is best hands down and its not made in C H I N A but its by far more $ than the others. I have really been trying not to buy Chinese made stuff and the red dot market is saturated in made in China.

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3636 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One Who Knows
Picture of Brother
posted Hide Post
Primary Arms Microdot sits well on mine, would recommend it.

Posts: 1587 | Location: Central MO | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1KPerDay
posted Hide Post
I’m really liking the SIG romeo5 on mine. Great features for the price. Note that you want the model without any riser. And you still may want an aftermarket cheek riser/comb. If you have the PC9 with the standard rifle stock.

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 3188 | Registered: February 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just put a Vortex Venom on mine. Good so far!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post
I had a Venom on mine before I sold it. It works great.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post