SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Blue Force Gear Lightweight Sling
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Blue Force Gear Lightweight Sling Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
Blue Force Gear Lightweight Sling

This is just one of many options from the good people at Blue Force Gear. They make some of the best slings money can buy. The Vickers VCAS is my favorite. They now have a custom sling builder to make your own custom sling.

Superb products and equally superb customer service.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107551 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For members who might have missed it, another shout out for Blue Force.

"Blue Force Gear Custom Sling Contest - I Won!" by RogueJSK

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/4220022434

Posts: 10055 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
I like that Uloop! Time to buy another sling.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8017 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Blue Force Gear is great. I have their VCAS slings on all my modern rifles. Over a dozen in total.

Which reminds me... I need to snap some photos this weekend of my rifle with the snazzy new Thin Blue Line sling I designed and won. It came in the mail a couple days ago.

quote:
Originally posted by Chowser:
I like that Uloop! Time to buy another sling.

You can buy the Uloop by itself for a little over $10. They come in handy for rifles without an easy means to attach a modern sling. I have Uloops on a few different rifles, like my Vz. 58 and my CZ Scorpion Evo, along with VCAS slings.

Also, BFG offers a generous LE discount, so be sure to sign up for a LE account before ordering, Chowser.

Posts: 32503 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sweet!

I use the VCAS on my ARs, Galil, PTR, and shotguns.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post