SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Lewis Machine & Tool CSW Upper
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lewis Machine & Tool CSW Upper Login/Join 
'Murica
Picture of szuppo
posted
LMT had their CSW (Confined Space Weapon) uppers on sale for the 4th for $549.00 Shipped, regularly $849.00.
Should make for an interesting build.

CSW Upper

Semper Fi

Posts: 3240 | Location: Canfield, Ohio | Registered: October 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice!

It would go well with this lower, I think...

https://lmtdefense.com/parts/l7lb2t

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8321 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice score! Glad I didn't see it on sale, my wallet would be lighter.

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
A friend brought one by last evening,that thing is a piece of art.loved it, but I am a poor old man.

Posts: 22407 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
'Murica
Picture of szuppo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CPD SIG:
Nice!

It would go well with this lower, I think...

https://lmtdefense.com/parts/l7lb2t

I have an LMT MARS full ambi lower that I'm going to use with a Maxim Defense CQB Pistol Brace.
Maxim

Semper Fi

Posts: 3240 | Location: Canfield, Ohio | Registered: October 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like the collapsible stock!
I think the next AR I'll build is going to be a pistol with a brace. I'm wanting something short.

I picked up a MARS lower a few months ago. I'm just waiting for the enhanced bolt & BCG, and I'm figuring out what front sight I want, then I'm done with LMT #2.
All I wanted was an ambi-selector on a lower. Then comes the "Godfather" moment, and I was made an offer I couldn't refuse. I got the lower for a pretty good price...

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8321 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
'Murica
Picture of szuppo
posted Hide Post
I still have two MARS lowers in the safe. One will most likely be dedicated to this pistol. I already have the collapsible Maxim stock on another pistol build. It is rock solid and quality built. Post pics once you get LMT #2 done.

Semper Fi