SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Ruger PC Carbine in 10mm or 45 ACP not gonna happen.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ruger PC Carbine in 10mm or 45 ACP not gonna happen. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by esdunbar:
DSgrouse, I don’t know what that product/forward grip is on your B&T is, but that sure looks like a vertical fore grip on a pistol...which is a violation of federal law.

Perhaps you have an AOW stamp for it...just trying to help a brother out. I see a lot folks mess this law up, so I’m trying to give a heads up. Don’t mean to be nosey.

It is an SBR. Hence the 3rd cut out for the stock. I like the tail hook brace over the 200+ stock butt cap.

They are all SBR's for that matter.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of awa762
posted Hide Post
I just emailed Ruger requesting the same. A 10 mm PC carbine. It would make an outstanding short range hunting firearm, plus better for "social work." Sometimes the squeaky wheel really does get the grease.

Join and Support the NRA

Posts: 180 | Location: Greater New Orleans Area... see us on the news??? | Registered: October 17, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmpx:
TNW Aero takedown rifles are available in 9mm, 40, 10mm and 45. I bought a 45 and love the thing. Uses Glock magazines.

I picked up one of the TNW Aero Survival Rifles. Bought the pistol and put a brace on it. Awesome little gun. I also have the rifle barrel if needed. So far no issues with it.

Posts: 868 | Location: Alabama | Registered: January 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post