SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Surefire WML on Remington 870 Tactical
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Surefire WML on Remington 870 Tactical Login/Join 
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted

Mounted the DSF-870 today on a tactical 870. I'm sure this means I can take on the zombies now. It has a Speedfeed stock with four extra rounds, GG&G rear QD sling swivel plate, DSF-870, and a Magpul magazine clamp with sling loop. The breaching choke has been smoothed a bit so it won't catch on a weapon bag interior.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5041 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like that Surefire Razz

Posts: 1046 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
I purchased it from a very reputable member of an incredibly informative firearms forum. You would be challenged to find a forum with more trustworthy people who treat members with respect.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5041 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post