SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    PSA ammo cans
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

PSA ammo cans Login/Join 
posted
Palmetto is selling new 50cal ammo cans. 12 cans for $89.99 plus free shipping. Cheap

Posts: 971 | Registered: January 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
That's pretty darn nice.

I usually get me new cans from AIM

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11144 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Shop. Adopt.
Picture of hapevo
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up! Just placed an order. Wink

"Saving one dog will not change the world, but surely for that one dog, the world will change forever." - Karen Davison

"Man can measure the values of his own soul in the look of the eyes of an animal he's helped" - Author Unkown

Posts: 1524 | Location: NorCal | Registered: April 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ewills
posted Hide Post
Just got some. Still in stock. Thanks for the info!

Posts: 308 | Location: NOVA | Registered: February 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
Saw that the other day and jumped all over it!

Posts: 4622 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just a heads up, Para no longer wants to see PSA in the forum titles. Wink

Posts: 10052 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Excam_Man:

Neither do a lot of the members as it almost always costs them money. Wink

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
F!'!!!!! PSA!

Posts: 3483 | Location: Illinois | Registered: September 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Yeah that was a hard one to pass up and I didn't. Frown

Posts: 22898 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Placed my order today!

Chuck

Life's tough...tougher if you're stupid

(AKA "cwr" on SIGforum [email account issues])

Posts: 358 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: February 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Had no idea that anything PSA was verboten. If I offended anybody I apologize. Just trying to pass on what I thought was a good deal.

posted Hide Post
quote:

In this case PSA stands for Palmetto State Armory, the place selling the cans, not public service announcement.

NRA Life Member

Posts: 240 | Location: Kiawah Island, SC | Registered: July 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
Got my shipping notification today, Monday delivery.
68# of empty cans, the UPS driver will hate me.

Hopefully they will not be visible as ammo cans, the neighbors will not know they are empty!
12 - .50cal ammo cans being left at your front door in Chicago, NOT GOOD!

Posts: 4622 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by armored:
Got my shipping notification today, Monday delivery.
68# of empty cans, the UPS driver will hate me.

Hopefully they will not be visible as ammo cans, the neighbors will not know they are empty!
12 - .50cal ammo cans being left at your front door in Chicago, NOT GOOD!

Mine arrived yesterday in a big brown heavy box. It's amazing how heavy a box that is 70% air can be.

It's all about clean living. Just do the right thing, and karma will help with the rest.

Posts: 1112 | Location: The Republic of Texas | Registered: April 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by blasto:
Had no idea that anything PSA was verboten. If I offended anybody I apologize. Just trying to pass on what I thought was a good deal.

I don't think it's that anyone does not like Palmetto State Armory.
I think it's just the ambiguity of the acronym.
Palmetto State Armory vs Public Service Announcement.

It just leads to confusion.

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1540 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fullmann
posted Hide Post
Got mine today. Not even sure what I'll use them all for.

Wonder what the profit margin in these was? Figure 68 pounds in a giant box wasn't cheap to ship. I'm guessing $40-50. They must have bought them for like $2/ea.

Posts: 412 | Location: Mid Michigan  | Registered: June 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ed308
posted Hide Post
It's gun forum. Few people don't know PSA is short for Palmetto State Armory.

Posts: 605 | Location: DFW Area | Registered: January 12, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hey! I like stuff
posted Hide Post
I got mine, they are Blackhawk brand but no complaints from me and great price delivered.

Posts: 2756 | Location: Sterling, VA | Registered: July 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm pretty sure that Para asked us not to use PSA as an acronym for Public Service Announcement.

In this case, OP is referring to Palmetto State Armory, which I'm pretty sure is not the intended subject of Para's request.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30647 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I ordered 2 cartons of them. I'm sure my UPS guy will stop by later to throw rocks through my windows...50cal cans, even with some surface rust, go for a good buck at our local shows.