SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Let's see you rifles with bayonets mounted
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Let's see you rifles with bayonets mounted Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Belgian Blue:
photoman, that ZT-9 looks GREAT!!!

I wish they never discontinued them. They are real collector's items now!

I got lucky and stumbled across it at a local gun store a few years ago still for sale at the retail price. Now they usually fetch about twice that. I've got a few of ZT's older fixed blades.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: photoman12001,

============================================
Photographs: https://photobucket.com/u/photoman12001
-----------------------------------
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/photoman12001/
-----------------------------------
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/photoman12001/videos

Posts: 1741 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: December 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
M256 cannon, OKC3S bayonet Smile

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of samnev
posted Hide Post
/Users/santogiunta/Desktop/room and house 031 copy.jpg/Users/santogiunta/Desktop/room and house 033.jpg

Posts: 1836 | Location: Arizona | Registered: June 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of samnev
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1836 | Location: Arizona | Registered: June 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6723 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8534 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pepsiblue
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AllenInWV:
That Garand is gorgeous.

That was exactly what I said to myself when I saw the picture!

10mm lays waste to entire cities, cuts through diamonds and will tear Superman a new asshole. - Parabellum

Sex offenders can not be rehabilitated. It's in their wiring. They should not be released back into the general public. On the other hand they should not be warehoused either. I think they should be executed.....Spectre

When someone tries to kill you, it doesn't matter how they are doing it. You're in mortal danger, and it's time to try to kill them back.

Arc.
___

Kill every last one of these goddamned animals. We need a president with balls. We need leadership. We should be carpet bombing these barbarians wherever we find them, and we should be looking for them 24/7. We have to unleash Hell upon them. They understand nothing but death, so death is what we should bring them, wholesale.... Para

I left "practical" behind many years ago. It was covered with my first Glock 19. (Fredward)

Posts: 2494 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: July 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post