SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Russia Fields New Service Rifles: AK-12 and AK-15
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Russia Fields New Service Rifles: AK-12 and AK-15 Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted

Posts: 33601 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
They say, they say. With the history of the AN94 and Putin's latest commitment to shave off some of the military budget for domestic spending, I'm tempted to say I'll believe it when I see it.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
A tapcofucked AKM? How ground breaking.

Posts: 9947 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Voshterkoff:

The priests must have gotten lax with their blessings.

Posts: 32421 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Really unimpressive. I’ll keep my Galil’s and AK-74’s.

Posts: 266 | Location: South Florida  | Registered: July 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
quote:
Originally posted by Voshterkoff:

The priests must have gotten lax with their blessings.

that's hilarious,,,, Big Grin

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10409 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Looks like a cross between a Hi-Point Carbine and an AK47.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CandyMan.45
posted Hide Post
Damn does the final product look like sh!t !! The prototype AK-12's they showed years back didn't look like that !

http://www.military-today.com/firearms/ak_12.htm

Posts: 1242 | Location: The Edge of Nowhere... | Registered: April 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post