SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Quick plug for MBM BEAST brake
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quick plug for MBM BEAST brake Login/Join 
posted
I picked up a muzzle brake for my 338 LM and just wanted to share my experience with it. Its a Muzzle Brakes and More 2 piece BEAST brake and it is simply amazing. I slid in behind my DTA and prepped for what I'd been lead to believe would be bowel shaking recoil and instead was slightly pushed by what felt like a 308. I just finished shooting my SCAR 17 so please don't consider this an exaggeration. I would compare it as being the same or perhaps slightly more recoil than the Scar. What a fantastic piece of kit especially for the price. If you are unfamiliar with the 2 piece brakes you simply screw it on, index the baffles and tighten the rear. If you are in the market for a brake I'd check these out. I'm not associated with them in anyway besides obviously being a customer but heres a link.

http://muzzlebrakesandmore.com...elf_Timed_Brakes.php

Posts: 3044 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post