SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Grip for PAP M85PV
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Grip for PAP M85PV Login/Join 
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted
I would like a more vertical grip on the PAP, what grips are you guys running? I just saw that US Palm is now making grips again so they aren't hard to get like they were. Also like the Magpul MOE K2 grip.

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3641 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Wreckless
posted Hide Post
I like the Hogue overmolded grips.

La Dolce Vita

Posts: 543 | Location: SW Florida & SNJ | Registered: July 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of Death
and Destruction
Picture of walker77
posted Hide Post
I have magpul on my M92 SBR.

Posts: 7395 | Location: Raymore, Missouri | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One Who Knows
Picture of Brother
posted Hide Post
I second Wreckless. The Hogue overmolded feels good (ergos) and is nice and grippy. The only AK I have right now is a WASR 10, and the Hogue is a good fit.

Posts: 1587 | Location: Central MO | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
MOE K2
That’s what I run on every AK I have and I really like it.

Posts: 3718 | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CandyMan.45
posted Hide Post
Another for the Hogue... Have them for All my AKs !

Posts: 1244 | Location: The Edge of Nowhere... | Registered: April 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post