SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Bushnell Elite Tactical HDMR 3.5-21x50mm
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bushnell Elite Tactical HDMR 3.5-21x50mm Login/Join 
Picture of onpointgun
posted
From previous threads I recently ordered a GA Precision GAP-10 and so the hunt for a scope started. Living close to KC the guys from GA Precision suggested the Bushnell Tactical Elite DMR. Last night I visited the Factory Outlet and they had several HDMR 3.5-21x50mm scopes in the closeout area basically last years model. With my military discount it ended up costing $900 not bad for a scope that originally would have been around $1900. The scope has amazing glass and I think it will end up working out very nicely. If anyone is interested they had several more.

I will be swift in my attack. My venom is packed with enough pride and gun powder to take down
any adversary that attempts to tread on my freedom. You've been warned, but if you
still want to test me, take a step forward.

Posts: 2033 | Location: ON THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD | Registered: February 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of samnev
posted Hide Post
Great Scope at a great price.

Posts: 1836 | Location: Arizona | Registered: June 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not Today
Picture of badcopnodonut!!
posted Hide Post
What reticle did you get? I have the Horus.

Hi,I'm Buck Melonoma,Moley Russels' wart.

Posts: 2926 | Location: sunflower state | Registered: January 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Its robustly constructed & great value, especially with the Horus TRMR2 reticle. Great snag amigo, very well done!

Posts: 13813 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of onpointgun
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by badcopnodonut!!:
What reticle did you get? I have the Horus.

I bought the G2 reticle.

I will be swift in my attack. My venom is packed with enough pride and gun powder to take down
any adversary that attempts to tread on my freedom. You've been warned, but if you
still want to test me, take a step forward.

Posts: 2033 | Location: ON THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD | Registered: February 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post