SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    What scope are you all running on your hunting rifles?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What scope are you all running on your hunting rifles? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I currently have a Leupold VX-3i 2.5-10x50mm on deer rifle.

Posts: 937 | Location: WV | Registered: May 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Running'" ? "Running"? I don't "run" anything on my hunting rifles. I used a thirty year old Burris 2x7 on a Rugger 77 in .30-06 and I have a Weaver K4 on a Remington 700 in 6mm Rem. Where in the hell did this "running/run" thing come from?

"If you think everything's going to be alright, you don't understand the problem!"- Gutpile Charlie
"A man's got to know his limitations" - Harry Callahan

Posts: 9249 | Location: Indian Territory, USA | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SWFA has their sample list. I bought two of thier grade B scopes that looked complete new. You could buy a $900 scope for $500 off the sample list. They are having a Memorial 15% off sale on top of the regular discount price.

-c1steve

Posts: 4052 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post