SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    7.5” SBR with Trijicon TA31
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

7.5” SBR with Trijicon TA31 Login/Join 
posted
Hello guys,

I was using a Aimpoint Micro with a set of BUIS on this gun but my red dots are getting too blurry and not dots at all. I had this extra TA31 with the donut of death reticle lying around not getting used so I decided to try it out on the SBR. Long story short, the thing works like a charm. Sighted in using the center of the dot at 50yds, it hit POA/POI @ 200 yds. That is the max that I intend to shoot this gun. It truly works like a 4moa Aimpoint.

Are any of you guys running this combination? How do you like it?

Posts: 1099 | Location: Orange Park, FL. | Registered: November 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
Know nothing about The ACOG but how does the blast can work?

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I never liked the short eye relief of the TA-31, I think the TA-44 is perfect for this purpose. That said, a TA-31 just sittin' around doing nuttin' fits the bill perfectly as well!

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post