SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Winchester Wildcat .22 semiauto rifle?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Winchester Wildcat .22 semiauto rifle? Login/Join 
Bodhisattva
posted
Anybody have/had one?
Thoughts/experiences/opinions?

Interesting design, I'm thinking about buying one and putting a red dot on it.

Posts: 11507 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
Just reviewed in the May NRA American Rifleman:

https://www.americanrifleman.o...-sr-suppressor-ready

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4573 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Cute little 22. Wonder if its FN built?

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No help for you with the semi auto rifle, but I have an earlier Winchester Wildcat .22 bolt gun. It is Russian made and is kinda like a small version of a Mosin Nagant. Great little gun and very accurate. I believe the semi auto is Turkish made.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16071 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
https://www.gunsamerica.com/di...nufacturing,but%20it's%20Winchester's%20own%20design.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bodhisattva
posted Hide Post
I have read/watched several online reviews. I figured someone here had firsthand experience more long term than a product review.

Posts: 11507 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post