SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Karma WINNER: Mettlepig; Seekins Precision 34mm Tube .92" Low High 4 Cap Screw Scope Rings
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma WINNER: Mettlepig; Seekins Precision 34mm Tube .92" Low High 4 Cap Screw Scope Rings Login/Join 
Picture of MtnPlinker
posted
Stuck at home and wanting to change your scope rings? This pair of rings has been lightly lapped but there's plenty more meat to lap them to your rifle (or not).

I have a Palma-style barrel on my new build so I was able to mount the scope really low. Unfortunately it was too low for the stock's comb. I raised the scope up 0.1" and all is good now...accept I have an extra set of rings.

As soon as there's enough entries to make Karmanator work a bit, a winner will be announced. Entry is open to SF members with at least 10 posts.

Please make sure your scope has a 34 mm tube before entering. Here is the Amazon link so you can make sure these rings will work with your rifle.

Shipping is USPS First Class with tracking.

Stay safe & healthy...and Good luck!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MtnPlinker,

Posts: 1962 | Location: Front Range CO | Registered: April 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Questions = Harassment
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the opportunity.

I could use these rings, count me in.

Posts: 370 | Location: VA | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MtnPlinker
posted Hide Post
You're the WINNER!

I'll get them shipped ASAP.

Posts: 1962 | Location: Front Range CO | Registered: April 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Questions = Harassment
posted Hide Post
Rings arrived.
Thanks again for the great Karma!

Hopefully I can get them into use this week.

Posts: 370 | Location: VA | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post