SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Surefire m80 Rail for benelli m4?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Surefire m80 Rail for benelli m4? Login/Join 
posted
Anyone have one on there benelli m4? Hate it or like it? Have a chance to get one from a buddy.

Posts: 1046 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don't have one always wanted one.
Discontinued!
If you don't want it, give me the lead.

Posts: 286 | Location: midwest | Registered: May 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
What would you use it for?
Attach a light? vertical grip?

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1541 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Light, don't care the current benelli light
Mounts.

Posts: 1046 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
Have you tried this?
http://www.avatactical.com/

It's amazing.

Posts: 1541 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
I see you're in NC - if you're anywhere near raleigh and want to see one in person before buying - just let me know.

Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gambit123:
Anyone have one on there benelli m4? Hate it or like it? Have a chance to get one from a buddy.

Love mine:

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ARMT Guy:
quote:

Love mine:

Nice! Any movement with forward grip on there?

Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by ARMT Guy:
quote:

Love mine:

Nice! Any movement with forward grip on there?

None.

I've been using this for 3-gun for almost a year now.

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
have one, always liked it. was the one of the few "USA Made" handguards at the time for the M4. install is pretty straight forward, once installed make sure each piston is moving freely inside. they slide around as you move the m4 vertically.

its never moved, or slipped once properly installed.

Posts: 775 | Location: FL | Registered: November 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post