SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Opinions on PSA quality?
Page 1 2 3 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Opinions on PSA quality? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
If you shoot rodents, shouldn't you leave enough for the yotes to at least have a snack?

Picture of 3/4Flap
posted Hide Post
LOL.

As a matter of fact, it's a bummer sometimes since I keep them for coyote bait.

My buddy retrieves what's left anyhow.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 3/4Flap,

"For certainly no legislation can be supposed more wholesome and necessary in the founding of a free, self-governing commonwealth, fit to take rank as one of the coordinate States of the Union, than that which seeks to establish it on the basis of the idea of the family, as consisting in and springing from the union for life of one man and one woman in the holy estate of matrimony"; United States Supreme Court Ruling, Murphy v. Ramsey 1885.
The hardest trail leads to the highest peak.
"A liberal is a person whose immediate interests are not at stake."

Posts: 4702 | Location: Idaho, USA | Registered: May 20, 2005Report This Post
in the end karma
always catches up
posted Hide Post
The upper came today and is a tight fit which is a good thing. I am just puzzled as to why the Colt upper doesn't fit.

" The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State" Art 1 Sec 32 Indiana State Constitution

YAT-YAS

Posts: 2921 | Location: Northwest, In | Registered: December 03, 2004Report This Post
Picture of 3/4Flap
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Valpo Fz:
The upper came today and is a tight fit which is a good thing. I am just puzzled as to why the Colt upper doesn't fit.

Maybe I missed it, but Colt does use some non-standard pin sizes for certain years. The Colt guys can give more details.

"For certainly no legislation can be supposed more wholesome and necessary in the founding of a free, self-governing commonwealth, fit to take rank as one of the coordinate States of the Union, than that which seeks to establish it on the basis of the idea of the family, as consisting in and springing from the union for life of one man and one woman in the holy estate of matrimony"; United States Supreme Court Ruling, Murphy v. Ramsey 1885.
The hardest trail leads to the highest peak.
"A liberal is a person whose immediate interests are not at stake."

Posts: 4702 | Location: Idaho, USA | Registered: May 20, 2005Report This Post
in the end karma
always catches up
posted Hide Post
The Colt upper tides on a Rock River Arms lower with no problems.

" The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State" Art 1 Sec 32 Indiana State Constitution

YAT-YAS

Posts: 2921 | Location: Northwest, In | Registered: December 03, 2004Report This Post