SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Making your Ruger PC9 a tacticool machine
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Making your Ruger PC9 a tacticool machine Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted
I know, I'm a superficial guy. The factory PC9 is always an eyesore to me. But, the MI Chassis turns it into a superb shooter. Big Grin

https://www.midwestindustriesi...hassis-p/mi-rpcc.htm

Q

Posts: 26204 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up, but geez that’s ugly as all get-out. AR furniture for everything! Lol.

Hogue really needs to get on the ball and put out a traditional looking overmolded stock and fore end set for this rifle.

Posts: 17059 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cooger
posted Hide Post
I really want one but I’m waiting for some different stocks to come out for it. I’d really like a pistol version.

Posts: 1512 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: December 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Honestly, for how goofy, ugly, and broken they look in the factory version with the original fore end, the ergonomics are pretty good.

Posts: 17059 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have the older .40 caliber carbine. It is a little heavy, but is well balanced, carries sufficient ammo to settle anything except a VN style firefight. And puts out a really useful amount of power. Also have a Marlin 9, but I would not pretend to serious work with it-even after I have modified it some.
For a PCC I think that a .40 or .45 ACP is superior to a 9mm, after all is it not the function of the PCC to make hitting your target easier?

The Islamic terrorist express: Go directly to Allah, do not pass hell.

Posts: 1386 | Location: Xanadu | Registered: May 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
That may be, but having a pile of 9mm Glock mags sure makes it easier to buy a carbine to use them in. Probably, we shouldn’t turn our favorite orangutan’s thread into a caliber war, but suffice it to say, I’m ok with 9mm, be it pistol or a carbine. Smile

"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
That makes it far too evil to own in my state.

Posts: 21053 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post