SIGforum
Making your Ruger PC9 a tacticool machine

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/630601935/m/6650073164

September 25, 2019, 03:16 PM
Making your Ruger PC9 a tacticool machine
I know, I'm a superficial guy. The factory PC9 is always an eyesore to me. But, the MI Chassis turns it into a superb shooter. Big Grin

https://www.midwestindustriesi...hassis-p/mi-rpcc.htm

Q

September 25, 2019, 04:02 PM
P220 Smudge
Thanks for the heads up, but geez that’s ugly as all get-out. AR furniture for everything! Lol.

Hogue really needs to get on the ball and put out a traditional looking overmolded stock and fore end set for this rifle.

September 25, 2019, 04:18 PM
cooger
I really want one but I’m waiting for some different stocks to come out for it. I’d really like a pistol version.
September 25, 2019, 05:56 PM
P220 Smudge
Honestly, for how goofy, ugly, and broken they look in the factory version with the original fore end, the ergonomics are pretty good.

September 25, 2019, 09:37 PM
CAPT29
I have the older .40 caliber carbine. It is a little heavy, but is well balanced, carries sufficient ammo to settle anything except a VN style firefight. And puts out a really useful amount of power. Also have a Marlin 9, but I would not pretend to serious work with it-even after I have modified it some.
For a PCC I think that a .40 or .45 ACP is superior to a 9mm, after all is it not the function of the PCC to make hitting your target easier?

The Islamic terrorist express: Go directly to Allah, do not pass hell.
September 25, 2019, 10:38 PM
P220 Smudge
That may be, but having a pile of 9mm Glock mags sure makes it easier to buy a carbine to use them in. Probably, we shouldn’t turn our favorite orangutan’s thread into a caliber war, but suffice it to say, I’m ok with 9mm, be it pistol or a carbine. Smile

September 26, 2019, 11:10 AM
cas
That makes it far too evil to own in my state.