SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Keymod or M Lok? You tell me.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Keymod or M Lok? You tell me. Login/Join 
Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
quote:
Also, you don't want to overtighten this stuff. The torgue spec for M-Lok has a max of 35 inch-pounds. When you tighten down the nut, it cams into the rail and stops at 90 degrees. If you overtighten it, the T-nut will bite into the rail. Axe me how I know this.

Oh man, wish I had read this before I found out the hard way. Bought a NY compliant Sig m400 and effed up the m lok slots big time the first I tightened. Once you get it, it is very easy to install.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5907 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Report This Post
Green Mountain Boy
Picture of Jus228
posted Hide Post
To those complaining about the looks of keymod. With all the slim covers from Noveske and BCM you won't see it. I didn't have enough BCM covers yet when this pic was taken but you get the point. 10" KMR. Cool

!~God Bless the U.S. Military~!

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off

Light travels faster than sound, this is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Posts: 5563 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 02, 2002Report This Post