SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    The ultimate in 10/22 discretion
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The ultimate in 10/22 discretion Login/Join 
With bad intent
posted
Probably the coolest 10/22 Ive owned. Doubles as an easily held rifle small game rifle for the kids.

10/22 Charger takedown pistol, Copper Customs AR adapter, HERE side folder, shockwave blade. Put a Fastfire 3 on it not shown in the pics. Dead Air Mask to top it off.

Posts: 7912 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
That's nasty. In the good way. Cool

Posts: 10729 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
There's just something wrong about that... but I love it! Very nice little buddy you have there.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12745 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Nice.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
That is very nice Smile...slicker than a minnow...

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ride the lightning
Picture of Killer Instincts
posted Hide Post
That is bitchin'.

Posts: 2167 | Location: Underway | Registered: March 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a similar setup. Charger TD + CuCustom adapter + KAK pistol tube + SBM4 brace + Dead Air Mask. I’m intrigued by the folder idea. What’s the LOP from the trigger to the end of the Shockwave brace?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kilyung,

Posts: 282 | Registered: March 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
That is a sweet setup!

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3636 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
With bad intent
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kilyung:
I have a similar setup. Charger TD + CuCustom adapter + KAK pistol tube + SBM4 brace + Dead Air Mask. I’m intrigued by the folder idea. What’s the LOP from the trigger to the end of the Shockwave brace?

I'll check the lop but I went with the shockwave over the sbm4 as with the kak tube you can change the lop since it has the indentations on the tube and the set screw on Blade

Posts: 7912 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
That is just nice. I've got a Charger takedown on layaway at Buds right now, and plan to slap a CC adapter on it also. You puttin' thoughts in my head after seeing that HERE folder and blade. Smile

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7652 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not Today
Picture of badcopnodonut!!
posted Hide Post
Another thread i shouldn't have opened. :-)

I've had another 10/22 on my mind. I'm picking up a charger takedown Monday. Thanks for posting!

Hi,I'm Buck Melonoma,Moley Russels' wart.

Posts: 2926 | Location: sunflower state | Registered: January 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
Warping, I'm not sure if you're the one that I originally saw with this setup, if so, it took me a while to get there but thanks!

I started with the adapter and finally got the Hera SFU ... I've officlly got more in accessories than the gun itself!

The longest component is just under 12", the suppressor is a 10.5" Titanimum tube I had intended for something else, but by the time I got my form 1 stamp back I'd sold the original intended host, but even though it's big/long it's very light.

And it all fits in this nice little hiking back-pack

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5700 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's a good looking 10/22 in a nice and very compact package. I have the 110 round drum for my 10/22 which is fun as hell, but heavy and takes a bit of time to load.....

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
That drum does take a while, however I generally load mags while watching tv or a movie ... I'm a reloader too and got started with that practice while weighing/sorting bullets ... I usually buy 8k-10k at a time, and that my friend really takes time, even with a digital scale.

posted Hide Post
I do like this. I have one more brownells receiver. I plan on making a sbr 10/22 for suppressed shooting.
I really like the collapsibility of this though.. damn.

This happens every time you post warpig, knives, x5's You are down right hard on my wallet

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DSgrouse:

<snip>

This happens every time you post warpig, knives, x5's You are down right hard on my wallet

Believe me, I know the feeling!