SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Does Anyone Have a Parallax Tactical Extreme Super Light Low-Profile Steel Front Adjustable Gas Block - .750 or Have Access to One?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Does Anyone Have a Parallax Tactical Extreme Super Light Low-Profile Steel Front Adjustable Gas Block - .750 or Have Access to One? Login/Join 
Picture of GrandPotter
posted
I have a Parallax Tactical Extreme Super Light Low-Profile Steel Front Adjustable Gas Block - .750 on a 300Blackout Barrel and the Adjustable Front Mounted Set-Screw is missing.

I need to get a replacement set-screw but need to know the length, diameter,and threads per inch in order to get a replacement set-screw.

Can anybody who has one or has access to one measure theirs and let me know?

I am dead in the water without that dog gone set-screw.

Female Steel Target Shooter.

I believe ALL women should Conceal Carry.

Posts: 4542 | Location: Where Dreams Come True, South Carolina | Registered: January 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Zacsquatch
posted Hide Post
Have a Fastenal nearby you can take the gas block to? They stock set screws and can figure out the size.

Just your friendly neighborhood combat engineer.

Posts: 4542 | Location: FBX, AK | Registered: December 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GrandPotter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Zacsquatch:
Have a Fastenal nearby you can take the gas block to? They stock set screws and can figure out the size.

No, unfortunately I do not.

Posts: 4542 | Location: Where Dreams Come True, South Carolina | Registered: January 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Zacsquatch
posted Hide Post
Most Ace hardwares do too, amazing what can be found in them.

Just your friendly neighborhood combat engineer.

Posts: 4542 | Location: FBX, AK | Registered: December 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GrandPotter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Zacsquatch:
Most Ace hardwares do too, amazing what can be found in them.

Obviously, the diameter and threads per inch must match but how do I know the length of the set-screw or does the length not matter?