SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    AR Ordered - Budget Red Dot Suggestions?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

AR Ordered - Budget Red Dot Suggestions? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Made in the USA

https://www.midwayusa.com/prod...022578844?pid=467523

strongly looking at this one

-------------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redlickranch
posted Hide Post
Don't forget about the used market and the bushnell holosight. I found one for $100 and have it on my Colt 9mm.

NRA Life Member

Posts: 1047 | Location: Bluegrass State GO CARDS!!! | Registered: July 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bjor13
posted Hide Post
if you want a budget red dot that can take a beating take a look at this cheap red dot from Anderson

about the 6:00 mark he starts abusing it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCHl-egwsRk

Posts: 1017 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: September 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
While I agree with Para and as I said am a big Aimpoint fan.

I picked up a Romeo with reluctance. But have seen some good reports. If it craps out I will be disappointed but since I need an optic with a budget of under $120 I am taking a chance. No report as of yet.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19111 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Speaking of Aimpoints...

It’s Christmas in April!

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
For a minute I thought this was an April fools post. Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by Chowser:
Speaking of Aimpoints...

It’s Christmas in April!

Posts: 7069 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
We have a limited budget so we settled on Aimpoint PROs for work.

Sadly the FN rifles I ordered were discontinued and FN isn’t helpful in suggesting a replacement so instead of ten FN rifles, we’re only getting eight Daniel Defense rifles. We need eight rifles so I’m glad I budgeted for ten FNs. DD will give me 8 rifles for what the ten FNs cost. So I have two spare Aimpoint PROs.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
Romeo 5 is what I used on an MPX and 2 ARs. Here's a torture test to show how sturdy they are.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post