SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Looking for a small rall that attaches to a bayonet lug on an AR.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for a small rall that attaches to a bayonet lug on an AR. Login/Join 
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted
I'm looking for a small rail to attach to a bayonet lug that does not involve driving the pins out of the front sight or sling mount. I have a Colt Commando upper that I want to leave the original pins intact. All I've seen are rails that attach by removing the pins. Thanks!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of xl_target
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2322 | Registered: January 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You do have to drive out the sling pin. However, I feel it is the best way to secure the rail.

I recommend Custom Defensive Products. I have been using Dan Buchanan's products for years. I believe he is the originator of the Bayonet Lug Accessory Mount (BLAM). His products are American made and you actually get to talk to someone.

Unfortunately, his website shows the BLAMs are sold out at the moment. Call him for availability at 775-392-3151.

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

If the enemy is in range, so are you...

Posts: 185 | Location: Wisconsin  | Registered: May 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Thanks fellas, I was originally looking at the top one but never found one available. I ended up buying that one that was on ebay.

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post