SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Larue Triggers
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Larue Triggers Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I bought one during a sale. At $99 they are good, but I prefer the G2S or SSA, even considering the additional cost.

When I got the MBT I had high hopes for it - it went in a Noveske project. After a couple hundred rounds, I just didn’t like it. I know it sounds crazy, but it felt like a plastic trigger to me. I freely admit I may have been brainwashed by Geissele.

Posts: 29 | Registered: September 09, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
I ordered my trigger on May 13th and received the shipping notification today. A 32 day wait isn’t terrible and the trigger should make my 6960 a little sweeter than it already is.

Posts: 3519 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
I freely admit I may have been brainwashed by Geissele.

You aren't alone. Wink

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
Mine came in the mail Tuesday and I assembled the lower today. First impression is that trigger pull is much lighter than the stock triggers, and much smoother to boot. I can’t wait to sight in the thumper.
Something tells me I’ll have more LaRue triggers in my other rifles before it’s over.

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
Got an email that my second one shipped today. Now if faxon would just get the barrel and BCG I want back in stock, I could finish my build!

Posts: 8569 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Sounds interesting.

I don't understand why you have to wait 2 months if you buy at $99 but if you want it shipped like most other retailers ship, you pay an extra $75 to nearly double the price. What gives?

I'd try one but I enjoy my CMC 2 stage flat triggers too much. They're about $180/each but I like the consistency of having the same triggers for the AR.

Posts: 13112 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
I have several SSA and SSA-E triggers, and I much prefer my $99 Larue triggers. For paper target shooters.

For defensive rifles, I STILL use and prefer the polished nickel GI style triggers from ALG or BCM.

Posts: 6661 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
I don't understand why you have to wait 2 months if you buy at $99 but if you want it shipped like most other retailers ship, you pay an extra $75 to nearly double the price. What gives?

They have them in stock. You can pay extra to get one right now, or wait and get one in 1 to 5 weeks. Its a pretty shitty business practice, in my opinion, but about what I would expect from that loud mouth owner. Read any nonsense that the owner writes all over the internet and he rubs you the wrong way about 90% of the time.

Posts: 6661 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bubbatime:
They have them in stock. You can pay extra to get one right now, or wait and get one in 1 to 5 weeks. Its a pretty shitty business practice, in my opinion, but about what I would expect from that loud mouth owner. Read any nonsense that the owner writes all over the internet and he rubs you the wrong way about 90% of the time.
That alone ensures I'll stick with SSAs and such from Bill G.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post