SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    New Rifle finally ready
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Rifle finally ready Login/Join 
Picture of onpointgun
posted
After saving a few months I finally have the new rifle ready to zero. It took me several months of saving and another month for the scope but here it is. My Noveske Rival with the Nikon Black X1000.

I will be swift in my attack. My venom is packed with enough pride and gun powder to take down
any adversary that attempts to tread on my freedom. You've been warned, but if you
still want to test me, take a step forward.

Posts: 2033 | Location: ON THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD | Registered: February 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of onpointgun
posted Hide Post
Damn thats big I will try and resize it.

That's better.

I will be swift in my attack. My venom is packed with enough pride and gun powder to take down
any adversary that attempts to tread on my freedom. You've been warned, but if you

Posts: 2033 | Location: ON THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD | Registered: February 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
I'm guessing it's due to the downward angle of the shot, but that photo makes it looks like a 30" barrel with a 29" handguard. Big Grin

Posts: 32490 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of onpointgun
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
I'm guessing it's due to the downward angle of the shot, but that photo makes it looks like a 30" barrel with a 29" handguard. Big Grin

I finally got it resized. But the barrel is 18"

posted Hide Post
Nice, I still like the PRS stocks. My POF P308, did not come with one, but i am considering picking one up.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
That's fantastic. Post up a target when you get to sight it in.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is nice! How does the Nikon look?

Laughing in the face of danger is all well and good until danger laughs back.

Posts: 496 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: July 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One Who Knows
Picture of Brother
posted Hide Post
Excellent.

Posts: 1587 | Location: Central MO | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRshootem
posted Hide Post
Hmmm, don't see any heat waves off the barrel, must be a cold kitchen range Cool

Posts: 1320 | Location: Montana | Registered: October 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of onpointgun
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DrewR:
That is nice! How does the Nikon look?

I love the Nikon Black X1000 the glass for the money is great..

Picture of 1KPerDay
posted Hide Post
sexy rifle.

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 3203 | Registered: February 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice! Gotta love Noveske's! I have that smae scope and love it. Hoping to get my hands on the new First Focal Plane scope, BLACK FX1000 soon for a 6.5CM AR I have coming. They do get heavy with 18 inch barrel's and PRS stock. Let's see range report when you can.

Bart

Posts: 58 | Location: North Texas | Registered: December 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post