SIGforum
New Rifle finally ready

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/630601935/m/6330076934

March 26, 2018, 08:07 PM
onpointgun
New Rifle finally ready
After saving a few months I finally have the new rifle ready to zero. It took me several months of saving and another month for the scope but here it is. My Noveske Rival with the Nikon Black X1000.

I will be swift in my attack. My venom is packed with enough pride and gun powder to take down
any adversary that attempts to tread on my freedom. You've been warned, but if you
still want to test me, take a step forward.
March 26, 2018, 08:08 PM
onpointgun
Damn thats big I will try and resize it.

That's better.

I will be swift in my attack. My venom is packed with enough pride and gun powder to take down
any adversary that attempts to tread on my freedom. You've been warned, but if you
March 26, 2018, 08:59 PM
RogueJSK
I'm guessing it's due to the downward angle of the shot, but that photo makes it looks like a 30" barrel with a 29" handguard. Big Grin
March 26, 2018, 09:12 PM
onpointgun
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
I'm guessing it's due to the downward angle of the shot, but that photo makes it looks like a 30" barrel with a 29" handguard. Big Grin

I finally got it resized. But the barrel is 18"

March 26, 2018, 10:02 PM
DSgrouse
Nice, I still like the PRS stocks. My POF P308, did not come with one, but i am considering picking one up.
March 27, 2018, 03:59 PM
matthew03
That's fantastic. Post up a target when you get to sight it in.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com
March 27, 2018, 04:37 PM
DrewR
That is nice! How does the Nikon look?

Laughing in the face of danger is all well and good until danger laughs back.
March 28, 2018, 08:08 PM
Brother
Excellent.
March 28, 2018, 08:15 PM
TRshootem
Hmmm, don't see any heat waves off the barrel, must be a cold kitchen range Cool
March 30, 2018, 09:30 PM
onpointgun
quote:
Originally posted by DrewR:
That is nice! How does the Nikon look?

I love the Nikon Black X1000 the glass for the money is great..

March 30, 2018, 11:41 PM
1KPerDay
sexy rifle.

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.
April 11, 2018, 10:03 AM
Bart940
Very nice! Gotta love Noveske's! I have that smae scope and love it. Hoping to get my hands on the new First Focal Plane scope, BLACK FX1000 soon for a 6.5CM AR I have coming. They do get heavy with 18 inch barrel's and PRS stock. Let's see range report when you can.

Bart