SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    300 Blackout SBR Buffer
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

300 Blackout SBR Buffer Login/Join 
Picture of GroundedCLK
posted
For you guys running the 300 blackout in a 8" setup, what buffer spring/weight are you running?

How is the perceived recoil?

Ejection pattern?

Short story, I am running a 8" 300 setup with a Geiselle trigger. Ever round is hitting the deflector (solid hit_not slight deflection).

Posts: 1843 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: January 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CandyMan.45
posted Hide Post
Carbine spring & H2.. ejecting at 330 Mark

Posts: 1244 | Location: The Edge of Nowhere... | Registered: April 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Same as above.

Recoil is fine. Can't tell the difference between 5.56. all my cases are dented. My AAC lower came with the SSA trigger from the factory.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8010 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of thezoltar
posted Hide Post
The brass hitting the deflector is a result of the short case length, not the buffer weight. Gas volume will have more effect on ejection direction. Gluing a piece of leather or the fuzzy side of a Velcro pair on the defector will minimize brass denting. Dented cases are a common signature of this round.

======
...welcome to the barnyard...some animals are more equal than others

Posts: 952 | Location: Utah | Registered: May 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
Spikes ST T2 buffer 99% suppressed, no ejection problems.

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3640 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another one using Spikes ST T2 with no problems. Empties ejecting about 4 o'clock, supersonic suppressed.

Posts: 137 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post