SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    300 Blackout Pistol 99% Complete - Need Suggestions
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

300 Blackout Pistol 99% Complete - Need Suggestions Login/Join 
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted
PSA 8.5" SS upper
Custom billet lower
KAK Adjustable Buffer Tube
H2 Buffer
SIG Brace
Sling/QD endplate
Troy battle sights
Daniel Defense chrome BCG O-ringed
ALG QMS Trigger kitB
Bravo Company Mod 4 charging handle
SIG Romeo5

Now that I added the red dot, I want to get a silencer to complete it as a home defense gun. What are you guys using?

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7058 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Character, above all else
Picture of Tailhook 84
posted Hide Post
Thunder Beast 30P-1 (no longer available, but replaced in their lineup by the Ultra 9). Not cheap, but titanium tube construction makes it lighter compared to full stainless suppressors.

The other choice you'll need to make is how to mount your suppressor. Direct thread or adapter? There are advantages to both methods.

Nice build. Any chance for a zoom shot of the right side logo under the dust cover?

"The Truth, when first uttered, is always considered heresy."

Posts: 2540 | Location: West of Fort Worth | Registered: March 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
...and now here's Al
with the Weather.
Picture of guardianangel762
posted Hide Post
My Omega works well, bounces from gun to gun well...only issue is it can come apart when you try to move it when hot.

Damn thing is quiet.

Posts: 9018 | Location: Lake Stevens, WA | Registered: March 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
I assume you're going to use subsonic.
If so.... SiCo Omega9k.
It's the stubbiest little guy you can get - and for home defense you want stubby. Smile

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1523 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don't have one, but want an Omega 9K. Small, light, versatile, and you can still run supers through it (which I personally would for HD.)

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rustpot
posted Hide Post
I'm waiting on a Q Trash Panda for mine. It will live on this rifle and a few of my 5.56 ARs.

https://i.imgur.com/dUHtR1b.jpg

8.3" BA Hanson .300 BO with a 7" BCM rail, CMT/FCD receivers, FCD parts, LMT Trigger.

Posts: 6029 | Location: Romeo, MI | Registered: January 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
I have a Sig's SRD762QD that I put on the end of my 3 AR's...

1-5.56 16" pencil barrel
2-5.56 16" HBAR
3-300BLK 10.5 barrel
and I have a DOLOS SYSTEM on the pistol and switch barrel between #3 and a 7.5" 5.56 barrel...

I've got a 243 I need to get threaded....

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11246 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
I'm using a Sandman-K.
Not the quietest but right now I'm testing it with an 8.5" upper and supersonics to see if it's viable as a patrol rifle. The entire upper, suppressor, mags, stock are mine. The ancient (older than me) lower belongs to work and they are supplying ammo at the moment.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shoevb
posted Hide Post
I have had real good luck with my Saker 762. It loves 300 Blackout. I use it for 5.56 also.

Posts: 1215 | Location: Hampton Roads | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Brought my 300blk PSA upper home from work. Here’s it on my recently built Mad Dog lower. My pistol build kit came in from PSA today.

The Sandman-K is 5.5”.

Yeah yeah. I know the handguard is not flush. I fixed it after noticing it.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tailhook 84:
Nice build. Any chance for a zoom shot of the right side logo under the dust cover?

Thanks. I made it dedicated to my dad that died when I was 3. He loved his Les Paul Custom.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7058 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of swage
posted Hide Post
Lots of good choices available. I went with a Dead Air Sandman. IMO Dead Air has the best QD mount in the industry.

Posts: 1865 | Location: Westlake, OH USA | Registered: October 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Character, above all else
Picture of Tailhook 84
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG4EVA:
quote:
Originally posted by Tailhook 84:

Thanks. I made it dedicated to my dad that died when I was 3. He loved his Les Paul Custom.

Awesome tribute to your dad! Thanks for sharing it with us.

"The Truth, when first uttered, is always considered heresy."

Posts: 2540 | Location: West of Fort Worth | Registered: March 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post