SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Karma for CZ 452/455 and Brno 2/4/5 owners ***orion5 and Ironworker are the winners***
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma for CZ 452/455 and Brno 2/4/5 owners ***orion5 and Ironworker are the winners*** Login/Join 
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted
I have two of the YoDave's Mainspring/Shim Kits up for grabs. Shooters of these guns probably already know of the kits, but if not go check them out. Both are new-in-package and will ship to you once the Karmanator picks 2 winners. Will let this run for a few days at least.

Only requirement is that you have an e-mail address in your profile so I can contact you.

Good luck!

ETA: Two winners will be chosen to each receive one kit. Sorry if there was any confusion.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SigM4,

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
Guess I'll be lucky number one.....Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 2832 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow great karma. I'd love to try this in my CZ455! Thanks!

Posts: 324 | Location: GA | Registered: August 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
In for CZ 455.
Thx

Posts: 2304 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in...

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 11002 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
I’m in buddy, thanks for the opportunity.

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6998 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The quiet druid
Picture of orion5
posted Hide Post
Thanks, I'm in.

o5

Posts: 746 | Location: Roanoke-ish | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
With bad intent
posted Hide Post
Im in as well!

Posts: 7912 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in for a 452 Lux. Thanks.

Posts: 160 | Location: Iowa | Registered: November 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of trebor44
posted Hide Post
Me too, could use it in my 452. Thanks for the opportunity!

--------------------------------

On the inside looking out, but not to the west, it's the PRK and its minions!

Posts: 624 | Location: Idaho, west of Beaver Dicks Ferry | Registered: August 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
please enter me in your generous karma. I have two 452s, a lux and an American. I love them and have thought about the kit. Thank you very much.

Posts: 621 | Location: northern VA. | Registered: August 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
I'd like a shot at the kit. Thanks.

Posts: 7073 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Add me too please. I have several 452's and one 455.

Posts: 937 | Location: WV | Registered: May 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
Congrats to orion5 and Ironworker; be on the lookout for an e-mail from me shortly!

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigM4:
Congrats to orion5 and Ironworker; be on the lookout for an e-mail from me shortly!

Thank you for this wonderful karma. Ironworker.

Posts: 621 | Location: northern VA. | Registered: August 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hammer1967
posted Hide Post
Congrats

If Jesus would have had a gun he would be alive today. Homer Simpson
“Him plenty dead” Tonto

Posts: 1090 | Location: TN | Registered: February 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Alright! A karma I could actually use!

Posts: 1150 | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post