SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    870 barrel
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

870 barrel Login/Join 
posted
Does anyone have a lead on 870 barrels with rifle sights? I’m looking to replace the standard bead sight on my Police Magnum, and I can’t find barrels on Midway, Brownell’s, etc.

Posts: 470 | Location: California | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ranger41
posted Hide Post
You might look here:
http://www.corsonsbarrels.com/

"The world is too dangerous to live in-not because of the people who do evil, but because of the people who sit and let it happen." (Albert Einstein)

Posts: 955 | Location: Rural Virginia - USA | Registered: May 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
I thought eBay had a few too.

Posts: 6156 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of trebor44
posted Hide Post

What I have!

--------------------------------

On the inside looking out, but not to the west, it's the PRK and its minions!

Posts: 624 | Location: Idaho, west of Beaver Dicks Ferry | Registered: August 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately they are very hard to come by right now Twist18. I just found a NOS 870 over the weekend and was looking for an 18.5" barrel to go with the 28" skeet barrel it came with. I lucked out and found an auction on Gunbroker for some parts, to include a barrel, but my last 3 days spent looking have made it apparent they are hard to come by right now.

There are some on eBay too, but they are going for $200 - $300 and above Eek

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post