SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Anyone using a Seekins adj gas block?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone using a Seekins adj gas block? Login/Join 
With bad intent
posted
Went to order another Syrac gas bock and see they went out of business. They were my go to for adjustable gas blocks. Looking at the Seekins and SLR, anyone use these?

Posts: 7912 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
posted Hide Post
I have a Seekins on my suppressed SBR, yes. Works great.

Posts: 15665 | Location: Location, Location  | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have the SLR and it works great on my DD Mk18 with Saker 556.

Posts: 324 | Location: GA | Registered: August 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
With bad intent
posted Hide Post
Thanks, decided to pass on the Seekins as it uses a set screw to maintain the gas regulator. Not a huge deal but I really have grown to like the click detents on the Syrac. Will likely go with the SLR or Odinworks.

Posts: 7912 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post