SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Found my UK59 Scope
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Found my UK59 Scope Login/Join 
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted
Had to get it shipped all the way from the Czech Republic but it showed up today. Can't wait to try it out. Now just waiting on a new spring for the ejection port dust cover that decided to go out on me and she'll be back in service. Gotta love General Purpose Czechnology!

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3584 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fonky Honky
Picture of wildheartedson0105
posted Hide Post
Wow, that's a unique looking gun! Very... business-like. I see the scope is offset. Does it make a noticeable difference with regards to cheekweld? Power range of the scope?

The flooring aint too shabby either!

Don't back up, don't back down.

Posts: 3413 | Location: Badger, Badger, Badger! | Registered: October 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Pardon the dumb question, but what's the reticle like?

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wildheartedson0105:
Wow, that's a unique looking gun! Very... business-like. I see the scope is offset. Does it make a noticeable difference with regards to cheekweld? Power range of the scope?

The flooring aint too shabby either!

Appreciate it! The offset doesn't change much to me as far as control, a lefty might have a different opinion Wink Makes it where your cheek isn't quite as on the stock compared to using the irons. More of a side face weld. Scope is 4x.

quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
Pardon the dumb question, but what's the reticle like?

The reticle is like painting with a broad brush Big Grin Not precision but does the job. Basically a thick triangle without the base. I'll try and snap a pic through the scope soon. The glass is amber/yellow as well.

Here are a few photos on the tripod and showing the offset.

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3584 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fonky Honky
Picture of wildheartedson0105
posted Hide Post
And a tripod? Sweet setup! That had to be fun to source!

Don't back up, don't back down.

Posts: 3413 | Location: Badger, Badger, Badger! | Registered: October 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post