SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    New LMT DI AR15 on the way
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New LMT DI AR15 on the way Login/Join 
posted
I’ve been wanting a new AR for the past several months but the prices have been crazy as you all know but I won an auction on gunbroker (link below), I may have paid a little more than I wanted but from everything I’ve read about LMT rifles I think I actually got a good deal, excited about it either way and looking to see if there are any LMT fans here on the forum.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/879685568

Posts: 2059 | Location: Alabama  | Registered: February 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Own two, very solid rifles. You won’t be disappointed.

Posts: 1624 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: March 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
Eh, that's not too much more expensive than I paid for mine almost a decade ago, so I guess the price isn't too bad!

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well I guess I got a great deal then, can’t wait for it to arrive.

quote:
Originally posted by Oat_Action_Man:
Eh, that's not too much more expensive than I paid for mine almost a decade ago, so I guess the price isn't too bad!

Posts: 2059 | Location: Alabama  | Registered: February 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 94hokie:
Own two, very solid rifles. You won’t be disappointed.

Almost the same boat:
I have 1.9 LMT's (I need a BCG for my .9 and it's done)

You picked it up for a pretty good price, and you won't be disappointed. I have beaten mine like a rented mule and outside of malfunctions coming from a bad Magpul Magazine, the LMT just keeps on going and going.... They are on the heavy side, but a phenomenal gun.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8333 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
congrats !

doesn't seem like the 'higher end' ARs have risen in price as much as the low end ones

that's a great rifle -- I bet. pls post a range report after youe get a chance to shoot it.

---------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
One of the best.

Enjoy it.

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11144 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Excellent price for that MRP carbine. Congratulations.

Q

Posts: 26322 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
All things considered, you got a good deal on a great gun during a crazy time.

Posts: 13804 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah I’m excited to get it to the range and see how it compares to my Knights rifle that I sold several years ago.

posted Hide Post
awe thats nothing , I am sure you will be very happy

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54597 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post