SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Amazon Lightning Deal...Wheeler Torgue wrench...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Amazon Lightning Deal...Wheeler Torgue wrench... Login/Join 
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted
Not much time left (18 minutes)..$29.16...I just found out about it and ordered one...

https://www.amazon.com/Wheeler...55RWS635EMZXT96&th=1

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10585 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of inspcalahan
posted Hide Post
Wow! too late to get in on that one but good to know they do that.... had no idea. Is there a way to sign up for alerts or announcements on those deals?

Posts: 822 | Location: Alaska | Registered: April 29, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
I just check Amazon “Lightning Deals” from time to time...I didn’t come across this till it was about ended Frown

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10585 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by inspcalahan:
Wow! too late to get in on that one but good to know they do that.... had no idea. Is there a way to sign up for alerts or announcements on those deals?

Yes, go to CamelCamelCamel and set up a price alert.

Posts: 3186 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by iron chef:
quote:
Originally posted by inspcalahan:

Yes, go to CamelCamelCamel and set up a price alert.

Hahaha I clicked on this link thinking it was some kind of joke...

Posts: 1303 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
If you missed it.. it was a $20 savings off the Amazon price, but only $10 less than most places online.

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post