SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Sig Romeo 4T or 4M - anyone using them? Thoughts, reviews?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig Romeo 4T or 4M - anyone using them? Thoughts, reviews? Login/Join 
Repressed
Picture of ShneaSIG
posted
Title says it all - looking for a 1x sight to ride on a 16" AR carbine that I just put together. I like the possible reticle options and battery life that the ROMEO sights offer. What says the wisdom of SigForum?

-ShneaSIG

Oh, by the way, which one's "Pink?"

Posts: 11059 | Location: MO | Registered: November 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Built from the same components as Holosun. I’d look at the Holosun models with comparable features and go with whichever is cheaper. Think Sig has a better warranty, though.

Posts: 3335 | Location: South FL | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
I believe the 4M is discontinued.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's pronounced just
the way it's spelled
posted Hide Post
I have one of the 4T models, it has worked well, I've had it for quite a while and haven't replaced the batteries yet, so the solar cells and movement function must be of some benefit.

Posts: 1502 | Location: Arid Zone A | Registered: February 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
I run the 4M on my MPX and have been very happy with it.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2386 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fight, Build, Destroy.
Sappers Lead the Way!!
Picture of Zacsquatch
posted Hide Post
Before my 4m was stolen on an AR earlier this month, it was my favorite mini red dot to date.

Trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up

Posts: 4597 | Location: Winchester, KY | Registered: December 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post