SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    I blame Benny and Arc! New M14
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I blame Benny and Arc! New M14 Login/Join 
posted
Well after 15 years since I sold my Springfield I purchased a new M14. I bought a standard Bula Defense with the 22" modified GI barrel with walnut stock.

This rifle is gorgeous! I really missed my M14 and every since Bula came to my attention I have been wanting one.

I still have to set my rear site, grease her up, and oil the stock.

Posts: 1219 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quiet observer
posted Hide Post
Meow that's a nice rifle! Wink

Semper Fidelis

Posts: 985 | Location: Pocatello, Idaho | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks! LOL yeah I caught my mistake.

Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
Looks like we've done our job well. What Bula is offering is far and away better than SAI. It's a great time to buy a semiauto M14.

It wasn't too long ago it looked like these rifles were fading, but the new commercial parts are better than ever.

The only thing remaining, is that there are talented old school smiths who are not getting younger.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I agree Arc. Bula makes a great product. The Bula rifles are cheaper sometimes than the SAIs too.

Quiet observer
posted Hide Post
Posts like this and Benny's have really got me thinking about getting a Bula.

Semper Fidelis

Posts: 985 | Location: Pocatello, Idaho | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post