SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Trijicon warranty question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trijicon warranty question Login/Join 
Picture of OttoSig
posted
I know Trijicon has a good warranty but does it transfer to secondary owners? I’m looking at buying a used one in really good condition but just want to be sure.

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6318 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OttoSig:
I know Trijicon has a good warranty but does it transfer to secondary owners? I’m looking at buying a used one in really good condition but just want to be sure.

Trijicon website says original owner Frown

Posts: 6318 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Used what???
And their warranty isn’t that great. On iron sights their warranty only is good if you send them your slide and they install the sights. If not then you’re shit out of luck. This happened to me, but I wasn’t mad at them, I understand it. But the “gun smith” at a popular gun store here used a hammer and punch to install and ruptured the tritium and killed my front sight then denied it. I literally heard him whacking away at it...

Posts: 3371 | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
I'm not buying used nights sights.

1-4 accupower. I passed on it anyway. I'll wait and just buy new

posted Hide Post
I'm sure its not a great comfort since its not a legal deal, but I have never had an issue in sending back a broken trijicon optic (not sight) that they asked for some form of purchase proof.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 11002 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Had an issue a couple of years ago with an mro that was not as bright as others I own.
Contacted them and told them of issue and told them it was bought used.
They asked me to send it in and they would look at it as it was still within the warranty.
They sent me an rma prepaid label to ship it back.
Guess they could not fix it, because they sent me new one.
Didn't have to pay a dime out of pocket.
Asked what the issue was and they said it was the emitter that was defective.

Posts: 286 | Location: midwest | Registered: May 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post