SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Mlok freefloat handguard that uses standard GI barrel nut?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mlok freefloat handguard that uses standard GI barrel nut? Login/Join 
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted
Have a pistol buildthat I want to use the standard barrel nut, mlok, and an inside diameter greater than 1.5”. What you got?

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Daniel Defense Omega, I am not sure about the diameter but it meets your standard barrel nut requirement and it comes in M-Lok.

Posts: 1491 | Registered: December 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
Troy has a MLOK rail I’ve used on a number of builds that uses a standard barrel nut.

My primary reason was they came in lengths I needed for a 10.3 and 11” SBR, as well as, FDE.

I know some have issues buying from Troy but they were the only option I could find that fit the bill.

Best price I found was at Valhalla Tactical and a place in California called Wing Tactical. Good experiences with both.

Posts: 2505 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: August 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There is also the Fortis REV II, this is what I used on. Colt OEM 2 style AR.

Posts: 339 | Location: Twin Cities MN | Registered: April 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
I have 2 Troys I am very happy with.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25408 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
I have a Troy MLOK and it is SOLID.

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigless in
Indiana
Picture of IndianaBoy
posted Hide Post
If you want to use a standard barrel nut because of lack of tools, I will send you my reaction rod if you promise to send it back.

Using a dedicated barrel nut opens up a wealth of options.

Posts: 14122 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by IndianaBoy:
If you want to use a standard barrel nut because of lack of tools, I will send you my reaction rod if you promise to send it back.

Using a dedicated barrel nut opens up a wealth of options.

Thanks! But I got the tools. I usually use Midwest industries handguards. I just have a good setup on a pistol build that I don’t want to tear down.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post