SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Karma: M1A/M14 20 round mag (converted to 10)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIGforum's Indian
Off the Reservation
Picture of bigpond73
posted
I have a M1A/M14 magazine (I believe, someone correct me if I am wrong), that I received from a friend of a friend that lived in CA. I am pretty sure he shot CMP, so, this mag has been converted to accept only 10 rounds. It has bolts through the side of it to block the follower, and appears that the spring has been cut to accept only 10 rounds. And, as you can see, it has a painted number on it.

I am sure those of you in free states can convert it back, assuming you have a 20 round spring.

So, this karma is open to anyone where this "10 round" mag is legal (should be most anyone). Only other rule is be a member as of yesterday (9/12/2020).

I wil use the Karmanator (Thanks Chance!) to pick a winner tomorrow evening, and will get it mailed off on Tuesday morning if I get the winners address by then.

Good luck all!

Mike

You can run, but you cannot hide.

If you won't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Posts: 4925 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: January 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
Can't give that baby away Mike. Big Grin

Just kidding. Count me in. I'm behind enemy lines for now. Need to hit the lotto so the wife can retire early and we can be free again.

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 6957 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redlickranch
posted Hide Post
Count me in please.

NRA Life Member

Posts: 1047 | Location: Bluegrass State GO CARDS!!! | Registered: July 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
I could use that. Just got me an M1a Tanker

Posts: 7415 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum's Indian
Off the Reservation
Picture of bigpond73
posted Hide Post
I figured the field would be short for this one. Wink

The Karmanator says..........

There were: 4 people entered in the Karma

The winner is: Nismo
The winner's id number is: 22260126

Congrats Nismo! Send me your address to the email in my profile, and will get it out tomorrow morning.

Thanks for playing everyone!

Mike

Posts: 4925 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: January 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
Thanks! Glad I won, but not glad about our stupid mag restrictions.

Sending email shortly.

Posts: 7415 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum's Indian
Off the Reservation
Picture of bigpond73
posted Hide Post
Thanks Nismo! Mag sent out today.

Mike

You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
Congrats Nismo

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 6957 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post