SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    used LE Rock River mid-length ARs -- $799
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

used LE Rock River mid-length ARs -- $799 Login/Join 
posted
-- not affiliated with this seller in any way --

in case anyone is in a jam looking for another AR

https://dsgarms.com/trade-ins-...tm_source=newsletter

could probably do a lot worse these days for a shooter

-----------------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8370 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
I got the same email.
Probably not a bad deal if you are in need of an AR.

Posts: 18824 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I agree, it is not a bad deal and they are probably not shot that much. RRA makes a decent gun for the money.

Posts: 5523 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of samnev
posted Hide Post
At todays price's it's a great price I have 2 RRA's and they are dependable well made and accurate.

Posts: 1806 | Location: Arizona | Registered: June 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
Says they're out of stock.

Posts: 1342 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can't go wrong with Rock River.

Posts: 4481 | Location: Middletown, PA | Registered: January 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post