SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    For those with portable or home ranges, what is your shooting bench set up?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

For those with portable or home ranges, what is your shooting bench set up? Login/Join 
posted
Most of you have zeen my range, and the windo i shoot out of some times.

I ordered a D.O.A shooting bench.

https://www.doashootingbench.com/benches/

They had a web deal on demo benches. I went around town and sat in cadwell, cabela's, bass pro, and green top benches. I wasnt to impressed with any of the mass market units

I wanted something portable and robust for my area and range.

I thought of building one, but was advised against it by my wife. I would tinker with it for a year getting it perfect, and she has other work for me.

So what are you all using?

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
I have a Stuckys Sturdy shooting bench.

It’s expensive and heavy, but portable and as solid as any range bench I’ve used.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47365 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is a nice looking table.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
I have a pair of ARMOR shooting benches from Helena MT. Unfortunately, no longer manufactured.

Solid , stable and easily transported. But sadly the quality materials made them a bit expensive.

The Stuckys benches are very nice.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
ummm, I use a card table with folding legs. I know, I'm a dork.

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
MTM High Low Shooters Table. Very portable and adaptable.
MTM is HQed in my old home town!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rev. A. J. Forsyth
posted Hide Post
I have a Big Game bench. I really like it. Swivels, sturdy, and easily transported in two pieces.

Portable Bench

Posts: 1639 | Location: Winston-Salem  | Registered: April 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ride the lightning
Picture of Killer Instincts
posted Hide Post
At my dad's we use a BIG, heavy rolling lab cabinet with locking rollers and a formica top. Wheel it out of the garage, lock and shoot, roll it back in the garage. If it's raining or snowing, shoot from inside, as it's all suppressed anyway. Big Grin

Posts: 2167 | Location: Underway | Registered: March 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The D.O.A. bench arrived today. Spent the better part of the afternoon shooting from ir.
Set up and takedown is about 3-4 minutes.

posted Hide Post