SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    SIG Romeo 5
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIG Romeo 5 Login/Join 
Captain Obvious
posted Hide Post
https://gun.deals/product/sig-...ipped-after-code-m3p

$119.99 with free shipping right now at Brownells. Use coupon code "M3P"

Posts: 3364 | Registered: July 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Damn, I bought two already from Brownells for $129 shipped. Oh well, still a steal at any price near that. Haven’t run them yet but impressed enough with the first one to order another and chance it.

Posts: 6005 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain Obvious
posted Hide Post
Seems it went up $10 overnight.

Posts: 3364 | Registered: July 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
My two were off considerably out of the box. Took a bit to get them on paper but once dialed in I really like them! Tiny little things and the motion activation is a great feature.

Posts: 17871 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
I just heard about the Romeo 5 today on a local forum.
That looks like just what I need for my BCM.
Got to start saving up. Thanks for the input

Posts: 13014 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Love both Romeo5s I bought.
Actually prefer them to the two Primary Arms 50k hr RDS I bought.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6931 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mine lives on my AR pistol. It has been flawless thus far and no issue with my astigmatism distorting the dot shape. Instant on is priceless for self-defense. Overall 5 stars in my book.

Posts: 2032 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just got mine...first RD for me, so its smaller than I expected, seems well put together, took me awhile to figure out how to turn it on Confused and on low setting the red dot appears to be more like a horizontal triple AAA battery, but when you brighten it up it becomes a bigger red dot, and is quite bright. Was just holding it in my hand, so I have to try & mount it and get used to it. All these years its just been BUI but I have to accept my eyes are getting older like the rest of me, so they could use some help especially in a defensive situation.

Thanks GrumpyBiker for posting, Brownells had a good price on it & with free shipping I figured why not.

Posts: 3232 | Location: Middle Earth, Rivendell | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not as lean, not as mean,
Still a Marine
Picture of Gibb
posted Hide Post
I have my Romeo 5 on top of my MP5 clone. So far it's been flawless (about 1,000 rounds) with no change in zero or dot.
I'm probably going to pick one up for the AR pistol I'm building.

I shall respect you until you open your mouth, from that point on, you must earn it yourself.

Posts: 3352 | Location: Southern Maine | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
rpm2010 thanks for the heads up. I read your post about 15 minutes ago and ordered one from Brownells. It was $129.99 total after I found a code.

And thanks for all the reviews from everyone. I saw them yesterday at Academy and they were $199 + tax.

Thanks again

Posts: 13014 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by charlie12:
rpm2010 thanks for the heads up. I read your post about 15 minutes ago and ordered one from Brownells. It was $129.99 total after I found a code.

And thanks for all the reviews from everyone. I saw them yesterday at Academy and they were $199 + tax.

Thanks again

Awesome deal charlie12! It came in very nicely packaged, clear instructions, mounting tool, co-witness (mounted), low rise mount, lens cover, battery, everything you need is in there. I mounted it, all I need to do is get to the range and sight in.

Posts: 3232 | Location: Middle Earth, Rivendell | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
Just saw this deal on a local forum.

Romeo5

Doin' what I can
with what I got
Picture of Rob Decker
posted Hide Post
Have one on my MPX. Zero issues so far. Purchased early December 2017, I've left it on to see how long the battery lasts.

----------------------------------------
Death smiles at us all. Be sure you smile back.

Posts: 5540 | Location: Greater Nashville, TN | Registered: May 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ok which setting is the NV? I clicked them all (brightness) but couldn't tell which was for NV.

Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
You guys still liking this sight? PSA has them for $119 with free shipping right now.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15249 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pale Horse:
You guys still liking this sight? PSA has them for $119 with free shipping right now.

I snagged one. Going on my AK. Haven't tried it out yet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16119 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kz1000:
quote:
Originally posted by Pale Horse:

I snagged one. Going on my AK. Haven't tried it out yet.

Yeah based on reviews I read around the web I bought one as well. UPS says I will see it Wednesday, which usually means Thursday. I have a range trip planned for Friday so hopefully I get it in time for that.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15249 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Chris Anchor
posted Hide Post
I bought one a while back and never did any thing with till I just got a Savage 93 WMR Troy Landry it's perfect on top. Chris

Posts: 1832 | Location: Cecil Co. Maryland | Registered: January 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Make sure you use VC3 or blue locktite if you use their mount.

Posts: 17871 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've got 3 of these and will pick up a 4th. They seem solid enough, are holding zero, and are nice and tidy. They also fit my budget. So far so good.

Posts: 828 | Location: STL | Registered: January 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post