SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    M400 upper sale
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

M400 upper sale Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Update
I sighted in today with Winchester .223 55 grain SP. Most accurate AR15 I've every shot, even with the light 55 grain bullets. It was late when I got to the range and only sighted in at 50 yards but the groups were amazing. I started with MBUS and finished with my red dot. Very happy with this purchase.

DPR

Posts: 656 | Registered: March 10, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cool. I'm not familiar with the 55 SP, so I can't comment there.

But I have shot a lot of ammo with Hornady's 55 Vmax bullets, and they are very accurate, regardless of the twist rates in my barrels. Worth a box or two if you are so inclined. I think a number of shooters just assume 55 grain ammo is inaccurate, due to the results from 55 FMJ bullets.

Posts: 7853 | Location: Colorado | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Well that’s good to hear!

Posts: 6005 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
quote:
Originally posted by Slare:
quote:

UTG. Shameless.

UTG Pro is their attempt to make decent products. It's made in the USA, and is not a bad rail.

They've got a big mountain to climb to get over their own stigma. Just like the damage Sig did to themselves with their first line of NC Star crap optics.

But, I also get that there are those out there that just want nothing to do with anything UTG printed on their rifle. They should have made UTG leave their markings off it.

Yeah, neither SIG Optics, UTG, or Tapco has climbed out of any Grand Canyon sized holes they dug for themselves.

Can't really agree with that, the new Sig optics are pretty good value with sale prices. I'm quite happy with the romeo red dots and whiskey scopes I have. They are not high end but the value is there.

Posts: 221 | Location: Michigan | Registered: March 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Slare:
Can't really agree with that, the new Sig optics are pretty good value with sale prices. I'm quite happy with the romeo red dots and whiskey scopes I have. They are not high end but the value is there.
Yeah, when I got into SIGs it was all high end - maybe that's my issue.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Works to Farm
Picture of Kyjondeere
posted Hide Post
These are back in stock if anybody’s interested.

Will any BCG work with these uppers? I couldn’t find a Sig BCG in their web page.

Posts: 597 | Location: Western KY | Registered: November 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kyjondeere:
These are back in stock if anybody’s interested.

Will any BCG work with these uppers? I couldn’t find a Sig BCG in their web page.

Yes

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3636 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Works to Farm
Picture of Kyjondeere
posted Hide Post
Wish I had a 25% off code. I should get one when my P320 comes back. Anybody have one they’re not using now but would trade when I get mine?

Posts: 597 | Location: Western KY | Registered: November 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Saw the email today that they were back in stock. By the time I got home tonight and dug out my 25% discount card from one of the P320s that I sent in, they were out of stock again. Will see if they send another stock notification in a few weeks.

Posts: 312 | Location: Ohio | Registered: January 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post