SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    M400 upper sale
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

M400 upper sale Login/Join 
posted
Sig Store, M400 elite upper sale $249! https://www.sigsauer.com/store...t-carrier-group.html

DPR

Posts: 656 | Registered: March 10, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
I can’t find anything about the specs on the M400 upper.

Does anyone know them? Sig not publishing them makes me think cheap.

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of drew3630
posted Hide Post
I used to own a SIG M400 Enhanced. I would say it was comparable to a Colt 6920. It has a 16 in chrome lined barrel and A2 flash hider. It's a decent entry level carbine.
I sold mine to a buddy last year - California law banned sales (or transfers) of AR type guns as of 1/1/2017 and I wanted to make sure he was able to get one.

Posts: 244 | Location: Northern California | Registered: June 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
With my P320 upgrade 25% off code it came to $186.00.

DPR

Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 10round:

Great Caesar's ghost! That's even more tempting now!

God bless America.

Posts: 13425 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
Website is saying they wont ship to CA which is BS, theyre should be no problem shipping an upper to CA- its not a restricted item. Mad

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3440 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:

I'm glad I don't have a code or I'd be tempted.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Sig Store, M400 elite upper sale $249! https://www.sigsauer.com/store...t-carrier-group.html

You're a terrible person....
I just ordered one.
>.<

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1523 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Inject yourself!
posted Hide Post
I hope they have that sale and a code when I get my 320 back.

Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !
Expectations are premeditated disappointments.

Posts: 8339 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
I saw these earlier when I got my 320 back and was looking what I could use the code on.
The card with the code says must be logged in to your account to use but I wonder if the code can be passed on to someone else?

Posts: 4981 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
quote:

Is this a code you got for getting your trigger fixed? (the whole "drop it and it goes off" thing)

Cuz I literally have eight P320s I need to send in...

Posts: 1523 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by creslin:
quote:

Is this a code you got for getting your trigger fixed? (the whole "drop it and it goes off" thing)

Yes.

Posts: 4981 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by drabfour:
quote:
quote:

Yes.

I should really get on that..

posted Hide Post
They just a sale on these not long ago and I missed it. That is a smoking deal. I hate it when you guys post deals like this. My credit card hates it more.

Posts: 6840 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Yes, I received two discount codes when I sent in my 320 and an X change kit.

DPR

Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Well, if anyone has a discount code they're not going to use, send one to me!

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4330 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
I wish they gave more details about the bbl, I've been looking for a midrange priced 16" upper, I might bite on this Wink

I kicked myself before Christmas DSG had 16" bbl upper with BCM KMR 15" rail for 350ish and I pondered too long.

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3636 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
I thought the barrels are 1/7, cold hammer forged.

quote:
Originally posted by David W:
I wish they gave more details about the bbl, I've been looking for a midrange priced 16" upper, I might bite on this Wink

I kicked myself before Christmas DSG had 16" bbl upper with BCM KMR 15" rail for 350ish and I pondered too long.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4330 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David W:

I got this from the Sig website on the M400 Elite: "M400 Elite enables the shooter to extract excellent accuracy from the rifle’s lightweight, 16” nitride barrel that is equipped with a SIG Micro-light Gas Block."

DPR

Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
Haha, so are they CHF or nitride bbl !
If CHF sign me up for that price.

Out of stock, I guess I will wait!

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3636 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post